Welcome back friends!
Last month I was tagged by a friend that I met through YouTube, JudyAnn from Just8Ate. They did a YouTube Q&A tag video and shared it on their channel answering the following questions:
1. What camera do you use?
2. What editing system do you use?
3. Do you use artificial or natural lighting?
4. What is the top item on your filming wishlist in terms of equipment and plan?
5. What is your favorite day of the week to film?
6. Do you plan your videos?
7. How long does it take you to film an average video?
8. How many hours do you spend editing on average per video?
9. Favorite type of video to film?
10. Do people at your school or work know about your channel?
11. What is your process of thinking of a video idea?
12. Do you feel awkward filming in front of other people or in public?
13. Do you and your YouTube friends plan out filming videos together?
14. What is you subscriber goal by the end of the year?
15. Who do you tag to do this Q&A tag next?
I answered all of these questions in my video, which you can watch here:
If you have any other questions regarding my YouTube channel, leave a comment on the video, I always respond to comments!