Sometimes it’s hard finding an easy smoothie recipe that you can just throw together to get your daily fruits and vegetables in. Well look no further because I’ve got a simple recipe for you!
Let me give you the breakdown of what benefits you get from each ingredient:
– Strawberries are high in vitamin C
– Bananas are high in potassium
– Blueberries are high in antioxidants
– Spinach is a very nutritional vegetable
– Overall, they are all high in fiber and good for you!
The only thing you’ll need besides the ingredients is a blender of your choice!
I am aware the recipe in the gif is a different recipe from the ingredients below!
– 1 banana
– 2 cups spinach
– 1/2 cup almond milk
– 2-3 frozen strawberries
– 1 small handful of fresh blueberries
– If you want the smoothie to be sweeter, add an extra banana
– If you don’t mind the spinach taste like me, add an extra handful of spinach
– Switch out the almond milk with a milk of your choice
– Blend a couple of ice cubes into it to keep it cold
Remember to be careful when adding more than the recommended amount of fruit into your smoothies. Although fruit is healthy for you, you don’t want to overdo the sugar since these fruits have natural sugars in them as well. Enjoy!