Hello, it’s week 16! I know, the recipe sounds kind of vague, but trust me, this dish tastes pretty good and is SUPER simple to make!
I’ve gotten the hang of my food portioning and know how much to eat to not feel incredibly full. I’m also still incorporating as many vegetables as I can per meal! Instead of challenging myself diet wise this week, I’m going to challenge myself budget wise!
The new goal for the week is to go at LEAST 3 days without spending any money. Believe me, it sounds a lot easier than it looks!
Ingredients (5 servings):
– 2 chicken breasts, cubed
– 1/2 container of cherry/grape tomatoes, halved
– 5 servings of green beans (for me I use 5 small handfuls
– 1/2 container of basil pesto
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 1 romaine lettuce stalk, chopped
– 1 bag of spinach
*Feel free to choose your own mixed greens of choice!
– Oil pan at medium and cook diced chicken breasts
– Lightly salt and pepper to taste
– Once fully cooked, set aside
– Add green beans to pan until cooked
– Add chicken, cherry/grape tomatoes, and basil pesto
– Mix thoroughly and lightly salt and pepper to taste
– Serve on top of mixed greens of your choice