To give you a little background on books I enjoy reading, my favorite genre is fiction. I would say my top two favorite styles of fiction are thrillers and historical fiction. I haven’t read many books in my lifetime, but I know what I like to read and what I don’t. I’ve come to realize that I’m not too big a fan of self-help books, but I want to continue to give them a try. I have a long list of books I’d like to read, so my goal is to read at least four books a year.
Here’s a compiled list of all of the books I’ve read from June 2015 until now. This list will be updated as I complete the books I’ve read.
- Making Habits, Breaking Habits by Jeremy Dean
- The Crossroads of Should and Must by Elle Luna
- The Amazing Adventures of Working Girl by Karen Burns
- The Alchemist by Paul Coelho
- Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
- Wonder by R.J. Palacio
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson
- Algedonic by R.H. Sin
- Whiskey, Words and a Shovel I by R.H. Sin
- Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami